Saturday, March 27, 2004

Bagus! Bagus! Terbagus!

What a great cabinet! We now have a brandnew cabinet, one that is clean, efficient, of integrity, untainted, incorruptible who will lead us all onto excellence, distinction and glorious! That's what we get by giving them such a overwhelming victory. Can't help but wonder.. what if we had just given them a simple majority? I believe if that had happen, we would have seen serious action from the top to institute change. Well, we blew it and once again it is back to the 'good' old days, business as usual for all. What is wrong with so many? Can we have some depth in our thoughts? Or is there something wrong with me?

I think I shall stop writing about my hopes and dreams for a ideal country. It is proving to be pretty depressing for me. The more I think of it, the worse I feel. I shall bring my petitions to God and keep my mouth shut.. only problem is I am not sure if that is what He wants me to do. He has called me to do many things and keeping quiet when things are not right is never one of it. Got to do some soul searching...

No comments: