Saturday, March 06, 2004

A Windy Day.

It's a hot but windy day, took my mama to the doctor this morning. She is suffering from a bad cough and needless to say, we had to turn to the doctor to prescribe medicine to help. She had been seeing the doctor more frequently lately.. I think her resistance to bacteria and viruses is weaker. I pray that she would get well soon.

Dad called later to check if I was free to bring him shopping in the afternoon so we went, got home only at 7+. A tiring day but a good day nevertheless.

Polling day is 21st March 2004. I hope everyone would give more thought into who they would vote for and what kind of Malaysia they want for the future. I think, we had lost quite a fair bit the last 10-15 years, would be good if we had more people with integrity and accountability up there. And zero RACIAL issues... we Malaysians should reject all attempts to split and rule us. All Malaysians should have access to a decent life, justice, equality, quality service, safety, level playing field, diversity in views, more bite in the ACA, more function and less forms ... these are some of the things I would like to see in the future. Oh! and do away with the corrupt officials!

Good night!

No comments: