Monday, March 15, 2004

Anwar Forgotten?

Nope! He is not forgotten, at least not by me or most of the people I know. While I am no fan of his, I have seen how he was treated unfairly and unjustly. He has done nothing to qualify the time in Sg. Buloh. His family should never have to suffer his absense. It is most cruel and represents the peak of oppression to put a man behind bars just for daring to challenge another's position. However, I believe this episode has left a deep impression on many including DSAI. What kind of a country we want for our children? I certainly hope that we could raise up more leaders with integrity and noble values. Certainly not the likes of those I've seen thus far. I have no joy in seeing politicians hopping around, changing their allegiance at every turn. They represent the lowest form of living creatures. I guess we have to wait still for a couple of generations before we see Malaysia in its' best. I like the BN's slogans, but I doubt they can deliver as promised as they had been in power far too long and the system are rotting under their care. The whole election exercise shows how 'FAIR' they are. From the media coverage to the EC's way of conducting business, I would say we have very few good man around. If this is how they view fairness then I shudder to think of the future they promise. Malaysians must not forget, we have short memories but we must take time to refresh our memories. This country needs changes...

No comments: